If you believe you meet the criteria for Rainbow Rapid ReHousing, please call 612-388-2138.
Rainbow Rapid ReHousing is a program designed for LGBTQ+ families experiencing homelessness.
Rainbow Rapid ReHousing provides assistance and services that include:
- 3-6 months of rental assistance based on income
- Landlord support
- Housing search assistance
- LGBTQ+ resources assistance
- Help with application fees
- Consist of at least one adult plus one child age 17 years or younger
- Adult is legal caregiver to all children in household
- Have at least one person who identifies as LGBTQ+
- Are currently experiencing homelessness
If you think your household qualifies for this program, please call 612-388-2138 to inquire about availability.
Here is a flyer you can share to help us spread the word about Rainbow Rapid ReHousing: